Jubilee 2000 Search


Rome, 14 – 18 May 2000


Method of Payment

Registration Form

Method of Payment

The payment of the registration fee and an advance deposit of 30 % of the costs of accommodation must be sent before April, 15, 2000. The remaining 70 % should be paid no later than the 1st of May, 2000.

In case of cancellation, payments made cannot be refunded in their entirety because of the reservations already made regarding accommodation. Cancellation penalty charges will be applied according to the circumstances of each individual case and the conditions imposed by the providers of the accommodations.

Payments by bank draft should be made to the:

Comitato Centrale del Grande Giubileo dell’Anno 2000
Giubileo dei Sacerdoti
Banca di Roma Filiale RM 266 GIUBILEO
Conto N° 2011.54 - ABI: 03002 - CAB: 05160.7
The payment document should specify the meeting code: Cod. G2000S

For Registration, only pages 5 and 6 have to be filled out completely and returned.

N.B. Together with the completed registration form please send a copy of the bank transfer payment. This will enable the Organizing Committee to send you your registration confirmation.


Registration Form
(we ask you to fill it out completely)


Surname: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

Name: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 
Date of Birth
: |__|__|__|__|__|__|

Address: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 
zip code
.: |__|__|__|__|__|__|

City: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| State: |__|__|__| 
: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

Intern. Prefix.: |__|__|__|__| |__|__| Tel.: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| 
.: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

Language Group Chosen:

French: |__| English: |__| Italian: |__| Spanish: |__| German: |__|

Diocesan Priest, Your Diocese: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

Religious Priest, Your Religious Institute: |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|


Registration Confirmation

I hereby confirm my registration for the Jubilee of Priests to be held in Rome from the 14th to the 18th of May 2000, and I enclose the sum of Lire 135.000, (Euro 69.7). I understand that the registration fee is non-refundable.

Enclosed is my contribution to the Solidarity Fund in order to help Priests in difficult financial circumstances |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__| (minimum contribution: 60.000 Lire)

Date: _______________ Signature _____________________


Request for Services

Duration of stay and requested services

14 May Dinner |__|

15 May Lunch |__| Dinner |__|

16 May Lunch |__| Dinner |__|

17 May Lunch |__| Dinner |__|

18 May Lunch |__|

Accommodation (availability has to be confirmed by the Organizing Committee)

Religious Institute |__|

Hotel (3 star) |__|

Type of Accommodation

room: Single |__| Twin |__|

Cost per day in Religious Institutes (private transportation from residence to meeting places and return trip included)

Service Price in Lire Price in Euro

Supplement Lire 25.000 Euro 12,9
Bed and breakfast £ 90.000 € 46,5
Single room Half Board £ 112.000 € 57,8
Full Board £ 135.000 € 69,7


Cost per day in 3 star hotel: (private transportation from residence to meeting places and return trip included)

Service Price in Lire Price in Euro

Supplement Lire 46.000 Euro 23,8
Bed and breakfast £ 120.000 € 62,0
Single Room Half board £ 145.000 € 74,9
Full Board £ 170.000 € 87,8

N.B.: Transportation to/from the Airport/train stations to/from residences has not been provided.

Date: _______________ Signature _____________________