OFFICE FOR LITURGICAL CELEBRATIONS
29 June 2010
1. Archbishop Luis Gerardo Herrera, O.F.M., of Cuenca, Ecuador.
2. Archbishop Alex Thomas Kaliyanil S.V.D., of Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
3. Archbishop Gerard Tlali Lerotholi, O.M.I., of Maseru, Lesotho.
4. Archbishop Antonio Fernando Saburido, O.S.B., of Olinda and Recife, Brazil.
5. Archbishop Albert LeGatt of Saint-Boniface, Canada.
6. Archbishop Gualtiero Bassetti of Perugia-Cittŕ della Pieve, Italy.
7. Archbishop Andrea Bruno Mazzocato of Udine, Italy.
8. Archbishop Gabriel Mblinghi, C.S.S.P., of Lubango, Angola.
9. Archbishop Socrates B. Villegas of Lingayen-Dagupan, the Philippines.
10. Archbishop Constancio Miranda Weckmann of Chihuahua, Mexico.
11. Archbishop Bernard Longley of Birmingham, England.
12. Archbishop Juan José Asenjo Pelegrina of Seville, Spain.
13. Archbishop Jerome Edward Listecki of Milwaukee, U.S.A.
14. Archbishop Samuel Kleda of Douala, Cameroon.
15. Archbishop Jesús Sanz Montes O.F.M., of Oviedo, Spain.
16. Archbishop Anton Stres, C.M., of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
17. Archbishop Joseph Atanga S.J., of Bertoua, Cameroon.
18. Archbishop Stephen Brislin of Cape Town, South Africa.
19. Archbishop Dennis M. Schnurr of Cincinnati, U.S.A.
20. Archbishop Alberto Taveira Corręa of Belem do Para, Brazil.
21. Archbishop André-Mutien Léonard of Mechelen-Brussels, Belgium.
22. Archbishop Antonio Lanfranchi of Modena-Nonantola, Italy.
23. Archbishop Dominik Duka, O.P., of Prague, Czech Republic.
24. Archbishop Ricardo Antonio Tobón Restrepo of Medellín, Colombia.
25. Archbishop José Domingo Ulloa Mendieta, O.S.A., of Panama, Panama.
26. Archbishop Francis Kallarakal of Verapoly, India.
27. Archbishop Désiré Tsarahazana of Toamasina, Madagascar.
28. Archbishop Ricardo Blázquez Pérez of Valladolid, Spain.
29. Archbishop Hyginus Kim Hee-joong of Kwangju, Korea.
30. Archbishop Luis Madrid Merlano of Nueva Pamplona, Colombia.
31. Archbishop Thomas Gerard Wenski of Miami, U.S.A.
32. Archbishop Peter Smith of Southwark, England.
33. Archbishop Jozef Kowalczyk of Gniezno, Poland.
34. Archbishop Pierre Nguyęn Van Nhon of Hanoi, Vietnam.
35. Archbishop Matthias Kobena Nketsiah of Cape Coast, Ghana.
36. Archbishop Bernard Bober of Kosice, Slovakia.
37. Archbishop Carlos Garfias Merlos of Acapulco, Mexico.
38. Archbishop Luigi Moretti of Salerno-Campagna-Acerno, Italy.