UFFICIO DELLE CELEBRAZIONI LITURGICHE
DEL SOMMO PONTEFICE
VIAGGIO APOSTOLICO DEL SANTO PADRE FRANCESCO IN SVEZIA
IN OCCASIONE DELLA COMMEMORAZIONE COMUNE LUTERANO-CATTOLICA DELLA RIFORMA
(31 OTTOBRE - 1 NOVEMBRE 2016)
SANTA MESSA – INDICAZIONI
||Die 1 novembris – Omnium Sanctorum
||De gloria matris nostræ Ierusalem
||I seu Canon Romanus
||I lettura: Ap 7, 2-4. 9-14
Salmo: dal Sal 23: «Ecco la generazione che cerca il tuo volto, Signore».
II lettura: 1Gv 3, 1-3
Canto al Vangelo: Mt 11, 28
Vangelo: Mt 5, 1-12a
Preghiera universale o dei fedeli
As we along with the saints in heaven gather here to celebrate the Eucharist, we turn to our heavenly Father, who knows what we need and answers our prayers before we ask:
1. Merciful Father, you are the source and origin of all which is love and communion; bless your holy Catholic Church here in the Nordic countries that she may ever more clearly give witness to our vocation to eternal life with you.
2. Merciful Father, bless the parishes of the Nordic countries who reflect the church on the day of Pentecost in the multiplicity of languages, nationalities and cultures and let your church be a model for a reconciled humanity living together in peace and mutual respect.
3. Merciful Father, graciously look upon all those who do not yet know your name, and let all Christians together give witness to your care for every human being on earth.
4. Merciful Father, awaken in us a holy longing to hear your Word and to do your will; to live as your children with our hearts open for all those in need.
5. Merciful Father, you call us to holiness, hear the prayers of your saints to convert the sinners, strengthen the faithful, comfort the dispirited, gather the exiles and receive our beloved dead in the heavenly Jerusalem.
you have given us Jesus Christ, your Son as teacher and model.
Teach us to live in the spirit of the beatitudes here on earth
and to sing your holy praise with the angelic choirs in heaven.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.