"Jubilee Celebrations for the Sick and Healthcare Workers"
St. Peter's Basilica, 11 February, 2000
9 February - Wednesday
* 9.00 a.m. :- Meeting of the Bishops in charge of Healthcare in the various Episcopal Conferences, and also separate meetings of Catholic "Health Care" Associations on the theme "The Catholic Health Care Worker and the Challenges of the Third Millennium" (to take place in rooms adjacent to the New Synod Hall, in the Vatican)
10 February - Thursday
* 9.00 a.m. :- Unitary Meeting of the Associations on the same theme (in the New Synod Hall).
* Morning :- Arrival and reception of the Sick and their attendants.
* 5:00 p.m. :- Solemn opening celebration: "Prayer Vigil" in St. Paul's Basilica.
11 February - Friday
* 10.30 a.m. :- Gathering in St. Peter's Basilica for the "Solemn Celebration of the Jubilee" with the Holy Father.
* 6.30 p.m. :- "Celebration with music and lights" in the courtyard of St. Peter's Basilica.
12 February - Saturday
* Morning :- Visit to the "Jubilee" Basilicas : St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran, Holy Cross in Jerusalem (in various language groups).
* 11:30 a.m. :- "Via Crucis at the Colosseum".
* Afternoon:- "Joy and hope festivity" in Paul VI Audience Hall.
13 February - Sunday
* Mass in the places of residence - Departure of the Pilgrims.